BLOGGING VERSUS TRADITIONAL MAGAZINE PUBLISHING

Blogging Versus Traditional Magazine Publishing I said in my Go Legend YouTube Video that I had books on Amazon since 2010 and only made about $1500. As I sit here contemplating my next move, I've got to think about this. I want THINK TO BE UP WITH THE TIMES. I already know traditional Print Magazines are having hard times. I think VIBE went DIGITAL and I know XXL went under new ownership. Was it NEWSWEEK THAT SHUTDOWN. THE RAGE NOW IS SOCIAL MEDIA. BACK IN THE EARLY 90'S BILL GATES wrote the Road Ahead about his vision of what we now call the Internet would be. I guess this is my ROAD AHEAD FOR MAGAZINE | NEWSPAPER PUBLISHING. IT'S BLOGGING NOW. Social Media: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT, FLIPAGRAM, AND ETC. I THINK MY DESIRE TO PUBLISH IS OLD IN ME. DO MILLENIALS SEE WRITING THE SAME WAY as those of us in our 40's do?

Comments

Popular Posts